Introduction

    Welcome, my name is Giniah and this is my first blog post!! :) 

    I have chosen to create a four page magazine that will include, a magazine cover, contents page, and a double-page spread for my AICE Media Studies coursework. I will also be working as part of a team, but I will be submitting an individual project.


Main Task:

  • Developing the front page, contents, and a double page spread of a new magazine. I will create an individual edition of the magazine, using the same house style as the group.
  • All text and images used will be original content with a minimum of four images.
  • I will use preliminary exercises to build to build up my skills.
  
     Skills I hope to attain:
  • Learning Photoshop to successfully edit my photos 
  • How to fully capture my audience
  • Understand how media products communicate meanings
  
  Skills I already have:
  • Connecting with my audience seeing as i am in the targeted age group
  • I have an Adobe Dreamweaver certification that cam help with editing

  •    I will be posting blogs on my research and progress every week. 
  
     In, addition I will be meeting the requirements of a candidate by including preliminary exercises, the finished product, and the creative, critical reflection    
    
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluation 3

Evaluation 1

Evaluation 4