Evaluation 3

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qBrvx9QBSDm8wd6j8


This is my evaluation to question 3.

 How did your production skills develop throughout this project? 



 How did your production skills develop throughout this project? 


In the beginning of this project, I had no idea what conventions were masthead, I had no idea how to create a magazine, the elements needed to create a magazine. For this project I was able to develop my own personal thing, my  own personal branding for this magazine and I really appreciate that.  First with the masthead, I was able to put my masthead on the side and it’s called “Travelscene” so any type of, any story dealing with travel could be the feature story. Just in this case it’s about a kid who is military so she is a teenage nomad. Next, as it comes to color schemes and having images and taking photos I enjoyed the opportunity to do this. It really, really like it was awesome to me. Production skills developing through it.  I would say they have come pretty far, I didn’t know how to do anything but watch through watching videos and actually getting to experience it hand on, that’s how.  I never knew anything about magazines at all, and this gave me the opportunity to make it personal, like even when it comes to my table of contents, my table contents has to do with the magazine. It's not normal, it's specific to this particular, this particular edition with a girl who has  lived her life in suitcases. Thank you, have a nice day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluation 1

Evaluation 4