Reflection on Syllabus

Reflection on Syllabus – 

    Explain 3 aspects of the course that you are looking forward too:

  1. I am looking forward to creating my own magazine about lifestyle. I want this magazine to be interactive so that I can connect with by targeted audience.
  2. I am excited to explore all of the things that I can learn as far as Photoshop goes. There are so many things things that you can do the levitate a picture to magazine cover.
  3. I love that I get to have creative freedom when creating my magazine so that it can be 100% me

    Explain 3 aspects of the course that make you nervous:

  1. I have a fear of possibly saying something in my blog that would make someone feel bad, or question anything about themselves.
  2. I want my blog to be interesting and for people to actually enjoy it, and for them to want to interact or give feedback.
  3. I am nervous about trying my absolutely hardest on this magazine and still somehow not doing something right.

    I hope to gain a better understanding how and media works as well as the magazine industry, so that I can gain a better appreciation for the work that people do.



I feel just as relieved and carefree as this woman looks now that I am officially ready to start creative process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluation 3

Evaluation 1

Evaluation 4